What are you watching at the moment?

Crusoe

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dominic West's Baltimore Irish accent was appalling. Damian Lewis's accent was terrible in Homeland as well.

McNulty doing posh English was very clever once you realised he was actually posh & English.

Damian Lewis wasn't so bad was it? Again, I didn't even know when he played Winters in Band of Brothers....

Three episodes into The Man In The High Castle and enjoying it so far. Slow burning at times but concept enough to keep me interested...

I've watched the first episode. Like you, I found it a bit slow but the concept is good. My wife's bored already.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Deutschland 83 - pretty decent so far, good soundtrack too.

I started watching this Sunday night on the all4 app.

I was gutted last night when I got to the end of episode 4 and that was all they had on there..

Not had that with a programme in a long time. 10/10 so far.

I started watching this Sunday night on the all4 app.

I was gutted last night when I got to the end of episode 4 and that was all they had on there..

Not had that with a programme in a long time. 10/10 so far.

I like it but as I get older, I don't like shows where there's a character in a tight spot that gets tighter and tighter and then they get out of it...with a handy lead in to the next tight spot, which is tighter simply as a result of the accumulation of lucky escapes and near misses from previous tight spots. It is a good programme though. I just can't take the stress. Much happier with Endeavour or Vera these days. I don't think I could take Breaking Bad again.

I like it but as I get older, I don't like shows where there's a character in a tight spot that gets tighter and tighter and then they get out of it...with a handy lead in to the next tight spot, which is tighter simply as a result of the accumulation of lucky escapes and near misses from previous tight spots. It is a good programme though. I just can't take the stress. Much happier with Endeavour or Vera these days. I don't think I could take Breaking Bad again.

I can still just about do stress. Although I did wake my wife last night up when the thing with the car in the forest happened :omg:

Anything overly sad can :censored: right off nowadays though.

I've been resourceful as usual and have now got the last 4 episodes lined up for tonight :grin:

genesis on kodi on an android device

bitlord will have torrents

OWTB obviously don't advocate the use of such things but Genesis is in the process of being shutdown apparently. Although the guys responsible for Genesis are supposed to working on something else of a similar nature.

Archived