What are you watching at the moment?

Crusoe

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Returned Season 2.

Episode 1 took a while to get going but by the third part it was rumbling again. A long way to reach the heights of S1 though.

Need to watch the last couple of the first series before I get on to it again. Seems like ages.

Need to watch the last couple of the first series before I get on to it again. Seems like ages.

Sensible plan. I spent the first half trying to remember what the :censored: was going on, and then remembered it made no sense anyway.

Finished watching The Leftovers season one last night, an interesting concept delivered with some bloody good acting. Recommended.

If you've not started watching Blindspot on teh webs, it's launching on Sky Living in November.

• 2 weeks later...

Narcos was excellent. Quality stick-on 'tache action.

I'm also fully up to date with Homeland. Very, very funny at the moment.

Last night I decided for some reason to watch an episode of The Sopranos. Chose Pine Barrens. Anyone else got a favourite?

Any of Paulie's classics

Right wing or bang on the money?

Did Hollande watch this again over the weekend?

Right wing in the sense of having no qualms about taking out civilians and prisoners to get the bad guys, who are assumed to be anyone who reads the book. Blotted his copybook there with that reference to teachers and doctors.

Right wing in the sense of having no qualms about taking out civilians and prisoners to get the bad guys, who are assumed to be anyone who reads the book. Blotted his copybook there with that reference to teachers and doctors.

He's pluralistic & ruthless in equal measure.

I gave up completely on Homeland when Brody was off in South America (I think) and Mathison was having a massive breakdown, because it was utter :censored:.

Sounds like it's much improved. Where should I pick it up again to avoid all the :censored: stuff?

I gave up completely on Homeland when Brody was off in South America (I think) and Mathison was having a massive breakdown, because it was utter :censored:.

Sounds like it's much improved. Where should I pick it up again to avoid all the :censored: stuff?

Brodie gets offed at the end of Series 3, I think.

He's pluralistic & ruthless in equal measure.

In that scene alone, he makes every mistake possible in western perceptions of the east, which is one reason why the suits in the scene don't like what they're hearing. They think they're hearing the testimony of a deeply damaged man, which he is.

Series 4 and 5 are terrific. That Brody bollocks at the end smacked of a plot driven by a nervous network, unsure whether to recommission.

Archived