Everybody except Dickov out

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordon... are you really surprised there is hardly any celebrating in the travelling crowd? we are all so disillussioned. I don't care if we win this 5-2, I want a fresh start now. top to bottom

I couldn't agree more.

Win or lose, this has to end.

I wouldn't mind Dowie, but didn't he take SC to a tribunal over wages? Are they now friends?

I'm polishing my CV as we speak. I've no experience at any level, so I think I stand a chance, given the success of recent appointments.

TBH, any appointment will only be short-term. An immediate bounce. That's what we need at the moment. A long-term appointment would need investment. Without investment, we're going nowhere. We'll be in the same position in 12-18 months.

I don't understand this decision. The manager chooses the system to play. The manager signs the players to fit his system (which PD hasn't done), and be able to adapt to other systems. The manager chooses the tactics and substitutions. So why was everyone removed except the manager?

How on earth can he survive this result , on the back of our other defeats ?

almost an hour left and there is not a cat in hells chance of this shower getting back in the game .

First managerial casualty of 2013 on it's way ........the players should swiftly follow.

Mmmm!

Heard gregan is being considered for defensive coach. Can't release source and could b a rumour. Just a name to throw in there.

In terms of ass manager my choice would be john sheridan. Was always a class coach. Just struggled with the man management side. Put pd and js together and i think you will find most attributes needed for a league 1 side wanting to play good football

Heard gregan is being considered for defensive coach. Can't release source and could b a rumour. Just a name to throw in there.

In terms of ass manager my choice would be john sheridan. Was always a class coach. Just struggled with the man management side. Put pd and js together and i think you will find most attributes needed for a league 1 side wanting to play good football

could work but i can't see Sheridan coming back to be a number two. and as far as Gregan would be good, Dickov needs experience not just new ideas.

Gregan and Dickov don't get on, so that's a non starter while Dickov is still here.

On a positive note, sat next to Baxters family today, said he's happy to stay for the rest of season and deal should be announced soon.

Ties in with what Dickov said.

Gregan and Dickov don't get on, so that's a non starter while Dickov is still here.

On a positive note, sat next to Baxters family today, said he's happy to stay for the rest of season and deal should be announced soon.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

• 4 weeks later...

When you end a relationship, there are usually a few regrets.

Connor Brown tweeted something last night that credits Gerry Taggart with Simpson's header at Forest and the decisive Wabara goal yesterday.

@BrownC02: Man like @ReeceWabara doing what tags taught him everday after training back post header off that on top of his head.. #jeeez