The New Away Kit Reaction Thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kit has a pink shirt, who gives a :censored:! If you dont like it dont buy it! we have played in worse before now.

The only thing that bothers me is they changed the badge which I personally dont like and didnt want but they did it......fine. But dont :censored:in keep changing the colour of the badge to match a new kit.

Design the badge and and the colours and keep them that way. You can stick that badge as it was first designed slap bang in the middle of the cheapet, crapiest, multi coloured piece of :censored: for all I care but keep as it was.

I support the club and the badge of Oldham Athletic, How can you try and create a new image and brand for the club if you change it every year?

The kit has a pink shirt, who gives a :censored:! If you dont like it dont buy it! we have played in worse before now.

The only thing that bothers me is they changed the badge which I personally dont like and didnt want but they did it......fine. But dont :censored:in keep changing the colour of the badge to match a new kit.

Design the badge and and the colours and keep them that way. You can stick that badge as it was first designed slap bang in the middle of the cheapet, crapiest, multi coloured piece of :censored: for all I care but keep as it was.

I support the club and the badge of Oldham Athletic, How can you try and create a new image and brand for the club if you change it every year?

Didn't they turn the old badge tangerine for the 07/08 away?

So what teams have blue and pink in their home kit that means we wear the Tangerine kit this season.

Considering the black kit was supposed to be 3rd kit last season, but was never used, I wager we don't see us in orange this season.

MAYBE if we get Palace or Dagenham in a cup.

As for the kit itself, it's pretty good. It's what should be done really, pretty standard home kit, more daring away kit.

Edited by Simpo

I cant stand it, but we dont sell that many kits anyway. Those who like it will probably really like it and therefore buy it - so it could be a decent seller for a 3rd division away kit.