The New Away Kit Reaction Thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why have they changed the colour on the badge?

I'm not sure it's gonna be great seller, any ideas what colour the shorts and socks will be? With black shorts it might look ok. But that will make us look like united from the olden days.

Black shorts - Full pic now up on the OS

Edit - well it is via twitter

Edited by jimsleftfoot

I just wish they would use a neckline that gives us more mature, one way of putting it, fans an opportunity to breath and to allow the heat to rise. Raspberry is something you eat but it does look better with the black, I thought they had twinned it with French Blue but now I look again it was always with black, shorts and socks.

Edited by Hands on

Has Blacks been added to the tangerine shirt now or will it remain as Carbrini due to it being the 3rd shirt and on discount in the club shop? I still think it will get an airing or two this coming season...

Bought that last season and its a lovely shirt especially against a tan. I'll be advertising my devotion for our club in two weeks via this shirt abroad.

The club site describes it as virtual pink will have to see it later today before I decide weather it will suit a short fat bloke like myself (probably not most things don't) the kids will love it though .

WE ALL PLAY IN BLUE AND VIRTUAL PINK