The New Away Kit Reaction Thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The club site describes it as virtual pink will have to see it later today before I decide weather it will suit a short fat bloke like myself (probably not most things don't) the kids will love it though .

WE ALL PLAY IN BLUE AND VIRTUAL PINK

"We all play in blue and raspberry, in blue and raspberry, in blue and raspberry...."

Doesn't have the same ring to it.

pyg7.jpg

I like the colour in this picture but the pinked out badge and the hideously bold trim by Fila again make the kit pretty rancid.

It only needed a bit of smartening up to look pretty good.

I now wish we had the white kit from last season that pretty much everybody liked. That would've made the club an absolute fortune.

3 pages in little over 3 hours. Meh. I despair sometimes. 1 thing I can guarantee is that if we are anywhere near the top of the league or playoffs come March, there won't be a single post on here about the colour of our away kit.

There won't be. Unless we release a new away kit in March, in which case there would be.

I don't like it, therefore I won't buy it. But we watch Football, not a Fashion Show

I do enjoy hearing blokes worrying about the colour making them look like benders at the same time as saying, "ooh, that trim is awful/the cut is all wrong for my figure/it's SOOO last year/will my bum look big in those shorts?" ;)

3 pages in little over 3 hours. Meh. I despair sometimes. 1 thing I can guarantee is that if we are anywhere near the top of the league or playoffs come March, there won't be a single post on here about the colour of our away kit.

What are you despairing at? There'd be as many posts if it was a kit more people liked. The club have released a new kit, of course people are going to post their opinions on this forum - that's kind of the idea. We can't help the fact it's an abomination.

I do enjoy hearing blokes worrying about the colour making them look like benders at the same time as saying, "ooh, that trim is awful/the cut is all wrong for my figure/it's SOOO last year/will my bumw look big in those shorts?" ;)

:) Edited by rvlatic

You expect people to talk about new stuff - I'd be more worried if nothing was said.

I do enjoy hearing blokes worrying about the colour making them look like benders at the same time as saying, "ooh, that trim is awful/the cut is all wrong for my figure/it's SOOO last year/will my bum look big in those shorts?" ;)

I like to read such posts in the voice of this bloke

Sacha-Baron-Cohen-as-Brun-001.jpg