Girl Band at BP

I know that not everybody shares my taste in rock music but...

I can't take any "band" seriously, male or female, unless the singer is accompanied by 2 or 3 guitarists and a drummer. Band my arse. Bands play musical instruments.

That said, i'd be more than happy to get stuck in a lift with them.

Edited by Break The Silence

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BP plays some shocking music as is (it's like listening to key 103) so this will just be shocking music that can be a focus of perving for half the stadium. I suggest instead that the stewards and police from Saturday's game come along and perform Anthrax's 'I am the law'.

If they try and do this through the PA then it will fail utterly anyway. Good luck to them.

I can't take any "band" seriously, male or female, unless the singer is accompanied by 2 or 3 guitarists and a drummer. Band my arse. Bands play musical instruments.

only instrument i can see any of that lot playing is some "premier league " stars pink oboe !

only instrument i can see any of that lot playing is some "Conf North league " stars pink oboe !

FIFY :wink: