James Wesolowski

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks horrendous, the Mansfield player' feet both left the ground and he appears to lead with arm up.
Hopefully it is not as bad as we fear, he may even have to play with a protective mask or something and it makes the extension of Petrasso's loan even more vital. I also think that Winchester had a good game tonight and is able to step into that midfield role.

It wasn't the best of challenges, but to be fair I think it was his head that caught Wes and not the arm, even though his arm was raised.

Still think it's a red if he's hit him with the head - no chance of getting there at all. Dangerous play as borne out by the injury

To my eye that looked like he had fractured his cheekbone, especially after the close up when he was subbed and then the pictures after that of him leaving the ground to go via Ambulance to the hospital.

Hopefully he hasn't, but it does not look good.

His boat race looked like a marshmallow after that.

Mansfield were third-rate cloggers and I always felt they'll be blowing out of their arse before long. A classic case of class outshining pure thuggery. :censored: them, :censored: their horrible chairman and :censored: their orange knocked-up chairman's :censored:ing wife. One of the most satisfying images of the night was Mansfield's dressing-room cam with them all sobbing into their shirts.