James Wesolowski

To my eye that looked like he had fractured his cheekbone, especially after the close up when he was subbed and then the pictures after that of him leaving the ground to go via Ambulance to the hospital.

Hopefully he hasn't, but it does not look good.

If I was Wes I would have been most worried that they'd sent Big Cliff to take me to hospital.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lads took a physical battering the first half, but in the second half class told, pleased that Winchester and Mellor stood up to the task, they know now they can handle an hostile environment and hopefully can move onwards and upwards.

Personal opinion if in a game I received or gave that challenge I would not expect to receive nor give away a free kick. Two players wanting the ball and the type of player Wes is I reckon he'd agree.

Not so sure he would, given the way he was ranting as he left the pitch!

If I was Wes I would have been most worried that they'd sent Big Cliff to take me to hospital.

Has Cliff been on the bench whenever Scunny aren't playing?

I'd just assumed the coaching at BP had gone by the the by. Was nice to see him still there tonight.

His boat race looked like a marshmallow after that.

Mansfield were third-rate cloggers and I always felt they'll be blowing out of their arse before long. A classic case of class outshining pure thuggery. :censored: them, :censored: their horrible chairman and :censored: their orange knocked-up chairman's :censored:ing wife. One of the most satisfying images of the night was Mansfield's dressing-room cam with them all sobbing into their shirts.

Actual LOL!!

I've just watched the game again, the shots of Wes going to Hospital with Byrne don't look good, his face looks like has had anaphylactic shock it is that swollen.

He'll be out for a while, hopefully Winch can step in and make the place his for a while, will need Smith to hang back a bit and do more of the ugly stuff but it might be the freshen up we need.

I've just watched the game again, the shots of Wes going to Hospital with Byrne don't look good, his face looks like has had anaphylactic shock it is that swollen.

He'll be out for a while, hopefully Winch can step in and make the place his for a while, will need Smith to hang back a bit and do more of the ugly stuff but it might be the freshen up we need.

From what we saw of Winchester last night, he looks perfectly capable of replacing Wes. Latics are looking a bit thin on the ground in midfield, so, hopefully Petrasso will have his loan extended and I am sure that Johnson will be doing his level best to make it happen.

Looked a clash of heads from my angle on the TV. Unfortunate, but no intent.

It was indeed a clash if heads, but their player had absolutely zero prospect of getting the ball and the challenge was reckless in the extreme.

No different going in 2 footed "to win the ball" IMO.

In his interview he said lanzoni left his leg in on clucas' ankle when he was no where near him as they both landed .

If that's true, it's a shocking statement for him to have come out with. Clucas just landed badly; just one of those things. For a manager to point the finger on the basis of that is very poor form.