Without Suarez, who will actually score ? Sturridge injured ... Gerrard injured... Both might not be fit ... Henderson doesn't fill me with dread ... Aspas do me a favour... Sterling ... No end product... Alberto ....Nope Moses ... Possibly ... How about putting Mellor on Suarez man to man . Paisley put a young Sammy lee on Paul breitner in 81 euro cup semi and it worked a treat . Nobody seems to play man to man anymore but reducing the threat of Suarez with reduce liverpools threat considerably .

tarky will have Suarez in his jock strap. Teeth firmly kept out of harms way. Smith will sort midfield (shame for Wes) Danny will send the tie into extra time 1-1 and the unlikely hero will be Mills heading home with 3 mins to go.

Nailed on, Montano told me.

'They're nothing without Gerrard and Sturridge'

*Conveniently forgets 5-0 away drubbing of Spurs without both players*

Still, we're gonna win!

Bellamy caused most of the problems in the 5-1 defeat, at least he won't be playing this time.

tarky will have Suarez in his jock strap. Teeth firmly kept out of harms way. Smith will sort midfield (shame for Wes) Danny will send the tie into extra time 1-1 and the unlikely hero will be Mills heading home with 3 mins to go.

My dream had Danny scoring in the last minute to make it 1-0 for the Latics - just as the SC was rubbing his hands at the thought of a replay. :grin:

Will they? Last year this compettition was their best chance of success. Not the case this year if wee accepot that finishing in the top 4 is the primary target

They was still in Europa last season. Only the Prem and FA this time round.

Back on topic, more concerned about what Coutinho will do to us than Suarez.

They was still in Europa last season. Only the Prem and FA this time round.

Back on topic, more concerned about what Coutinho will do to us than Suarez.

You do realise that Suarez scores a goal every 10 minutes and Coutinho doesn't right ;)

If I had a choice I know whos leg I would break before January

As with the booking this wont happen, it will go to a replay. #dontrustmontano