Liverpool ticket sales...

I have to be honest im not actually arsed about going.. am I the only one?

Saving money for Stevenge at home, Walsall away and then an away trip to Port Vale 18th Jan as never been there all very close together games.

If we take them back to BP I will get a ticket then but its down to the fact its Liverpool again had been even say Sunderland away I would have been more tempted

Each to their own, but the day I don't get excited about watching us play one of the biggest teams in the world, in one of the most famous stadiums in the world, in front of 45,000 fans is probably the day I've given up liking football...

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each to their own, but the day I don't get excited about watching us play one of the biggest teams in the world, in one of the most famous stadiums in the world, in front of 45,000 fans is probably the day I've given up liking football..

I think a lot of it is I don't want to do the 5hr round trip just to get a ticket mate

I loved Anfield last time although its an absolute :censored:hole, there fans made only 1/10 of the noise I expected from there but I was there to watch Latics not Liverpool just like at league games.

I hope everyone has a great time & we bring them back here & pocket some money out of it

I have to be honest im not actually arsed about going.. am I the only one?

Saving money for Stevenge at home, Walsall away and then an away trip to Port Vale 18th Jan as never been there all very close together games.

If we take them back to BP I will get a ticket then but its down to the fact its Liverpool again had been even say Sunderland away I would have been more tempted

Yes you're the only one

I think a lot of it is I don't want to do the 5hr round trip just to get a ticket mate

I loved Anfield last time although its an absolute :censored:hole, there fans made only 1/10 of the noise I expected from there but I was there to watch Latics not Liverpool just like at league games.

I hope everyone has a great time & we bring them back here & pocket some money out of it

#amf

I'm sure if you rang the club they'd sort you out a telephone ticket before open sale given what you've done with the ST scheme.

Where abouts do you live?. I'm sure that WHEN you change your mind about Anfield, the club will sort you a ticket out over the phone.

Each to their own, but the day I don't get excited about watching us play one of the biggest teams in the world, in one of the most famous stadiums in the world, in front of 45,000 fans is probably the day I've given up liking football...

....or decided to start supporting Wigan.

Gloucester mate near 300miles round trip

JSS - Im not going to ask as don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable

Mate just ring up and ask know one on here would begrudge you getting one and anyone who does can do one

And when's the next time we are likely to go to anfield prior to 2012 we had to wait 18 years it might be another 18 before we go there again.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Gloucester mate near 300miles round trip

JSS - Im not going to ask as don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable

its not about making anyone uncomfortable. Even if the club wouldn't be sensible about it, and they would, people on here will fetch you one or sort you with a spare. I'll pick you one up if they are still going after Christmas.

I don't know you from Adam (:censored: all to do with Rooney), but I only live 10-12 miles away and if you want a ticket or a few, I will go up and pay for them for you. You can transfer me the money? Up to you...PM me if you want me to sort it.

Bored with Liverpool or scared of getting hammered?

Mostly the second. But also, given the second, slightly the first. And I won't be off supporting Wigan, as I have a season ticket. It's the day out that convinced me.

Edited by maddog

Mostly the second. But also, given the second, slightly the first. And I won't be off supporting Wigan, as I have a season ticket. It's the day out that convinced me.

Yeah, I reckon we will get a right hammering but I will pride myself in outsinging them at their own ground for 90 mins.

Fully understand your reasons though.

Yeah, I reckon we will get a right hammering but I will pride myself in outsinging them at their own ground for 90 mins.

Fully understand your reasons though.

A good day sesh, a good sing, and. At least one goal.

If we get more than that, I might promise to give up smoking again :wink:

I certainly won't be getting disheartened if we get beaten 10-0 though, in all honesty! It's mostly about the dosh for the club.