Toothless

I'd have been distinctly happy with a last-minute equaliser, and a very good point away at Walsall. Seemingly, you wouldn't have been.

No, I repeat the odd goal will get the club nowhere and may even take them down.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't start with that rubbish. There's an agenda here and you know it.

Your agenda it seems as LJ can do no wrong in your eyes, I tell you now if the manager doesn't change his tactics and formation to address the lack of goals the club will go down.

I just don't understand where these lack of goals have come from ? as previous posts have said we were expecting a lot of goals this season and we started on the right tracks but since then its just been going downhill. Have the tactics changed ? Other managers catching on ?

Just not sure atm and i dont think LJ is

The same disappointing fare, and another horrible season that cannot end soon enough.

The reality is that the people who would have applauded that point at Walsall that we so desired clearly didn't go. We have missed the three best chances in a drab game and conceded a rank poor effort ourselves. That sort of behaviour will see this team take us down.

So tired of seeing us lose that game, we've done it far too many times over the last ten years.

If think if we are being honest the reason Rooney is being slatted is not his penalty miss its his overall contribution & being the highest paid player at this club without deserving it (not all his fault)

I'm sorry but if you keep on flirting with relegation one year you will fail & go down & this year may well just be that year

That doesn't mean i want that to happen before someone has a pop it's reality

Edited by laticdickovarmy

If think if we are being honest the reason Rooney is being slatted is not his penalty miss its his overall contribution & being the highest paid player at this club without deserving it (not all his fault)

I'm sorry but if you keep on flirting with relegation one year you will fail & go down & this year may well just be that year

That doesn't mean i want that to happen before someone has a pop it's reality

Korey Smith is our highest earner on £2,000 a week but I bet Rooney isent to far behind

But then you can look at it this way. Last season we had both derbyshire and barnard who struggled to score goals especially the latter but we had baxter who could create his own goals so perhaps we need to look at players who can create and make things happen such as harkins and maybe its time for the wigers to step up and start providing.

The defence is not the issue because rarely this season we have lost by more than 2 goals.

MENOAFC@MENOAFC6s

1/2 LJ (on lifting Rooney): "I'm not here to be a social worker. I'm a football manager that needs results."

MENOAFC@MENOAFC25s

2/2 LJ: "He's a senior player and if he is down he needs to pick himself up and if a chance comes next time bury it." #oafc

Safe to say the number of games Adam Rooney will play for OAFC in the future can be counted on one hand...by a bloke with 3 fingers removed in a bacon slicer accident Edited by Midsblue

Nah he's not warren feeney bad

He's in the same league as Carlo corrazin clearly a trier but isn't putting the thing in the back of the net consistently enough

I think we all thought he would be Luke Beckett Lee Hughes good.

Bear in mind Feeney was a regular international footballer....God knows how...

Cannot remember Mo missing one....but he got the one that mattered against the scum.

I would suggest Chesterfield FA Cup away about 1971 lost 3 - 0

Snow. yellow ways coach, Aged 12, First away trip on my own, Stuck in Buxton. Didnt phone mum. Got back into Oldham half eleven, Phoned Auntie to ask dad to pick me up .Bollocked. Arse strapped. Grounded for life

Johnson shouldnt have allowed a player who he has publicly said this week is lacking confidence and had 5 minutes earlier missed a sitter take a last minute Pen.

It also shows how little bottle the rest of our players have. No one else looked interested in it

Edited by NIKI1234