Latics 5-4 Posh: post match reaction

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind the Attack, get the bloody defence sorted, Johnson.

Top, top game of two halves, 9 goals and we came out on top. We were as magnificent second half as we were abysmal first half.

A comment from anyone who left at half-time would be worth another 3 points. I saw a few trudging across the car park towards Broadway, there must have been others in other directions.

First half feckin awful. Only player who could come out with any credit was harkins wjo put a couple of quality balls in the box to no avail.

Second half we came out a completely different team, I dont think I've ever witnessed a bigger half time transformation. Everybody got stuck in & pulled together and Posh :censored: themselves.

Special mentions to Harkins who was quality, completely ran the game and Connor brown who was excellent.

Even bigger credit to Johnson who saw we missed Smith in CM and gave what must have been one hell of a team talk.

Not walked out of BP with as big a smile on my face in years, and at half time I couldn't have dreamed I would.

Their bench went absolutely banana's in front of us main standers at 0-3, but they didn't like it when we all ran down to them at 5-4 and Kevin Russell (their bald headed assistant was telling me to :censored: off). They don't like it up em.

Ended up having a big man hug with some bloke at the end (think it was pukka).

Bizarre how football gets us.

I got a good view of that carnage after running down to the front of the MSU, I hope you gave it them with both barrels, especially that scummy wife-beating :censored:.

I got a good view of that carnage after running down to the front of the MSU, I hope you gave it them with both barrels, especially that scummy wife-beating :censored:.

He got it big time mate.

There were 3 stewards restraining us but pissing themselves laughing..........it was hilarious.

Anyone who is intent on looking for -ves tonight needs to take a good look at themselves. You are meant to savour these moments, they are why we put up with what we do in between. If you want to have a moan tonight then do it in a dark room and leave the rest of us to enjoy. To those who left at half time, it'll be a long a long time before you witness that drama again and I'm glad you missed it. Absolutely amazing well done to everyone

Whenzdjzdbwjandjxbjs

Words fail

Cant stop smiling

Even the ale in the Range is tasting great...!

You were right about Smith at right back Sly, but it looks like we have found a left winger in Harkins now.

Edited by BP1960

Did that guy really handle it on the line to stop it going in? To be honest I thought he headed it.

I actually thought they were arguing it was a corner at first, it must have been a sneaky handball at the side of his head if it was.