• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going by train? Book via the WebShop and a few pennies of your fare will do Latics some good.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/laticsplayershare

Type Virgin Trains into the search (use them to book even if you're not travelling on one of their trains).

Edited by opinions4u

I think you're about right, my.. Remember the days we used to take 1500-2000? now it's a bit stale this tie, a bit like huddersfield away got a bit stale, would love a roses derby again now because we've had a few years wait

It's not gone stale at all.... the simple fact of the matter is we are nearer the bottom than the top.

If this fixture was in Aug/Sept we would be taking 1200/1500 no danger, I think it was a late fixture last season where there was nothing at stake for us and we took something like 6/700.

If we were in the playoff positions we would be taking 2000...we took 1350 to Rotherham this season which is comparable in distance.

Win the next couple of games and there will be 1000 there without doubt!!!

It's not gone stale at all.... the simple fact of the matter is we are nearer the bottom than the top.

If this fixture was in Aug/Sept we would be taking 1200/1500 no danger, I think it was a late fixture last season where there was nothing at stake for us and we took something like 6/700.

If we were in the playoff positions we would be taking 2000...we took 1350 to Rotherham this season which is comparable in distance.

Win the next couple of games and there will be 1000 there without doubt!!!

new stadium, different day out, less depressing. Tranmere is up there with MK and yeovil as one of the most awful away days. Its a :censored: hole full of the worst type of scousers.

Except a couple of years ago when we took over a thousand on the opening day of the season and won 2-1.

WELL over a thousand. They had to open the first few rows which they like to leave empty. 'Official' figure of around a thousand. Must have 'looked like more cos people were stood up'

be 1000 anyway 1200 if we beat gills and dons

No chance IMO. Might take that to Bradford but with nothing (hopefully) riding of Tranmere, the weather being :censored:, them being Moore(s)-less and it just generally being another disappointing season, I don't think it'll attract the numbers of yesteryear