North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No mention of the Supporters' Bar, which I understand will be on the ground floor.

I would have thought this would have been more of a priority as it would be a good money spinner! But I suppose with only two home games left, there's not much point in completing something right now that will be empty for 3 months.

I would have thought this would have been more of a priority as it would be a good money spinner! But I suppose with only two home games left, there's not much point in completing something right now that will be empty for 3 months.

Supporters bar is on the top floor i.e. the big function room as far as I understood it.

• 3 weeks later...

Received an email from the club this morning saying that the 100 Club will be staying in the Broadway Suite next season, not moving to the 1895 suite as planned.

The email does say that the 1895 suite is 'expected' to be ready for the start of next season, but I'm not convinced. I was in the stand on Tuesday and there was no sign of any work going on at all.

Its not a problem for 100 club members as far as I can see - the Broadway suite has been more than adequate.

But in terms of the stand generating revenue for the club, as Corney says it will, that is due to be the main source of income from conferences, meetings, parties etc.

Its not a problem for 100 club members as far as I can see - the Broadway suite has been more than adequate.

But in terms of the stand generating revenue for the club, as Corney says it will, that is due to be the main source of income from conferences, meetings, parties etc.

That's why the big space needs finishing asap to get that money coming in.

That's why the big space needs finishing asap to get that money coming in.

Reduced space for Mondays end of season awards do at £60 a ticket for example.

Two of us have been the last two years and wanted to again but the notice was too short (yesterday) by the time they were ready to offer the final few tickets to us plebs (after sponsors etc)..

Ours can't have been the only £120 they've missed out on.

It's very hard work giving this club money at times...

Reduced space for Mondays end of season awards do at £60 a ticket for example.

Two of us have been the last two years and wanted to again but the notice was too short (yesterday) by the time they were ready to offer the final few tickets to us plebs (after sponsors etc)..

Ours can't have been the only £120 they've missed out on.

It's very hard work giving this club money at times...

I know this is not the point but you really wouldn't have missed much after this season.

I know this is not the point but you really wouldn't have missed much after this season.

It's no laughing matter this at the moment, I'm still raw about it. :ranting:

I'll now be spending the Monday night in a Bromsgrove hotel ahead of a riveting :censored:ing course on the Tuesday.

I'll now be spending the Monday night in a Bromsgrove hotel ahead of a riveting :censored:ing course on the Tuesday.

Don't name the hotel in case he tries to find you again

riveting and :censored:ing kinky bugger you are !

• 2 weeks later...

Archived