North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Planning applications for the Subway in the old club shop, simply search on Oldham council planning application search:

AD/335963/14 (illuminated subway sign)

PA/336184/14 (Use of the retail space)

PA/335962/14 (ramp space for retail space)

Planning Permission lasts for 5 years as of being granted, so up to October 2019

Can I ask how it's better for OAFC then.

Depends what the agreement is between OEC and OAFC the fact is Knowone knows either way. The company I used to work with used to look after Goodison Park when we hit a certain level of profit we then had to split it with the club. So for example OEC could be aloud to make £50k profit for the year after that everything is split 5050 it's fairly common in outsourcing companies like this.

Depends what the agreement is between OEC and OAFC the fact is Knowone knows either way. The company I used to work with used to look after Goodison Park when we hit a certain level of profit we then had to split it with the club. So for example OEC could be aloud to make £50k profit for the year after that everything is split 5050 it's fairly common in outsourcing companies like this.

As SC owns both then he is negotiating with himself as to how much profit he keeps, before allowing the club some funds.

Archived