North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So they must have abandoned the Subway franchise idea.

I always thought it would have impacted on match day pie/whatever else sales within the ground anyway .. that said it would have been a good place with regards to locals passing during the day. Ah well never mind

Problems with the speakers today. Did other parts of the ground have problems with this? Loved the TVs in the new stand btw

According to a steward they are not allowed them on at night matches because they are too loud and are just one level. The neighbours have complained

According to a steward they are not allowed them on at night matches because they are too loud and are just one level. The neighbours have complained

World's gone mad. Neighbours of a football ground complain about the noise. Having said that, probably been a deathly silence from the ground most of this season

The guy who does the PA announcements tweeted that it was a technical problem that will be sorted by Saturday.

It's the first match they haven't been working in the North Stand as far as I can remember.

The guy who does the PA announcements tweeted that it was a technical problem that will be sorted by Saturday.

It's the first match they haven't been working in the North Stand as far as I can remember.

Only what I was told...

Yeah its the first time its been completely off. Technical issue? Can't complain about it on a Saturday afternoon can they?

Archived