North Stand Construction Thread

I think its fair to say this stand billed as being the making of us has :censored:ed us up big style, its still only half finished and its draining the life out of the football club, another :censored:ing disaster of a project by Corney and Co.

The debt has been put on the club whist Brass Banks take the income and pay rent, What that involves we don't know. Is it on part of the building or all of the building? Our rep. on the board should clear this up, and also tell us if it's a fair rent..

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The debt has been put on the club whist Brass Banks take the income and pay rent, What that involves we don't know. Is it on part of the building or all of the building? Our rep. on the board should clear this up, and also tell us if it's a fair rent..

Great question but i would not hold your breath, i would not anticipate an answer.

• 4 weeks later...

What happened to Corney's........' Finance for the new stand is already in place'?

Didn't Simon Brooke also say somewhere that the stand will be completed by the start of the season?

While the trust constitution doesn't prevent the trust rep moving to a position of OAFC director like baz did, there's a clear conflict of interest. But the trust doesn't answer questions about the constitution.

Time for change

While the trust constitution doesn't prevent the trust rep moving to a position of OAFC director like baz did, there's a clear conflict of interest. But the trust doesn't answer questions about the constitution.

Time for change

Have you ever actually attended a Trust meeting because you go on about them for long enough.

Dear all

Next fans q and a will be announced in the next couple of weeks. Again if you can't attend, we hope to have a live feed on the night but not by me as I'm crap with technology...hahah

Tba folks

That's what I thought, but yarddog73 makes reference to the ground floor

maybe I'm getting mixed up then! is there 2 different ones? ie supporters and then hospitality?? I think the 100 club get access to the latter, and they're advertising that as 'guaranteed' access to it during games!

maybe I'm getting mixed up then! is there 2 different ones? ie supporters and then hospitality?? I think the 100 club get access to the latter, and they're advertising that as 'guaranteed' access to it during games!

My understanding was that the 1895 suite would double up as the supporters bar ( if it ever gets finished! ) it's a source of income that definitely should be available when the season starts......but this is Latics after all

Have you ever actually attended a Trust meeting because you go on about them for long enough.

This sums it up for me. We all have opinions that we are allowed to express but when it comes to being constructive it appears to be a different matter

What is your problem? Are you just an arse? Who are you to call me out on whether I attend meetings or not??

Btw, The answer is yes. Doesn't mean I think that attending is a pre-requisite for caring about the club / trust though. What difference does attending make apart from not getting answers face to face rather than not getting them via the web?

What is your problem? Are you just an arse? Who are you to call me out on whether I attend meetings or not??

Btw, The answer is yes. Doesn't mean I think that attending is a pre-requisite for caring about the club / trust though. What difference does attending make apart from not getting answers face to face rather than not getting them via the web?

Might help you put across your wealth of ideas for change

I could ask you the same questions about being an arse.

Put up or shut up, eh?

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I can see, nothing more done to the stand since the back end of last season. The main entrance area still resembles a building site and no supporters bar for the seasons opener.

With all the player movements recently a fair amount of funds must have come into the club.

Where's it all going, into the stand, player recruitment, accross the pond....or has it been spent already?

Archived