North Stand Construction Thread

As far as I can see, nothing more done to the stand since the back end of last season. The main entrance area still resembles a building site and no supporters bar for the seasons opener.

With all the player movements recently a fair amount of funds must have come into the club.

Where's it all going, into the stand, player recruitment, accross the pond....or has it been spent already?

The cheque from Kelly hasn't cleared yet.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like this thread has been neglected since Shez left.....

Soon as we have a manager and some players we'll get back to moaning about there being no bar.

Then the season will start and we'll moan how :censored: we are if we lose a couple and it's made worse by having no bar and you get rained on in there.

Well at least it has been confirmed that OAFC do actually own the White Elephant

You have to be miserable about something don't you - should we have built a tin shed or stay a three sided ground? :smoking:

Great looking stand, great facility for the fans - when its finished - and just makes the whole club look more professional.

I'm proud of the stand :OASISscarf:

I don't think he knows what white elephant means.

I for one can't wait to have a beer in the new stand before kick off on Saturday?

I wonder where the protesters will be drinking in the ground with the RRE being shut?

I for one can't wait to have a beer in the new stand before kick off on Saturday?

I wonder where the protesters will be drinking in the ground with the RRE being shut?

I think there are things called pubs.

You have to be miserable about something don't you - should we have built a tin shed or stay a three sided ground? :smoking:

Great looking stand, great facility for the fans - when its finished - and just makes the whole club look more professional.

I'm proud of the stand :OASISscarf:

Yep, it is great that the same level of gate money for 3500 is now received in 4 stands not just 3. It's abundantly clear that the stand has added to revenue, whilst not saddling the club with additional debt. Let's celebrate ???

What are those fans watching? There doesn't seem to anyone onth'hallowed turf.

I think they were just protesting - they wanted crumbling concrete, queues for disgusting toilet facilities and making fun of the new white elephant 'northern stand'

"Cant be doing with this modern facility stuff better off they spend money on a new wing half"

Archived