North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you're shorter than most children...

My mum always says 'the best things come in little parcels'.

Then again she also says that smoking throughout pregnancy didn't do me any harm.

That's a decent, memorable picture of what may be the last piece of major framework being positioned for our new £4,000,000 stand. But what has it got to do with puns, buns, midgets and childish horticultural jokes?

That's a decent, memorable picture of what may be the last piece of major framework being positioned for our new £4,000,000 stand. But what has it got to do with puns, buns, midgets and childish horticultural jokes?

Exactly.... There's not been one pun about a 'spectacular erection'!

Wonder if those who stand up on the back row of the bew stand will affect the view of those in the boxes behind? You'd have thought there'd be enough of a height difference for it not to make a difference but it could potentially cause problems.

Wonder if those who stand up on the back row of the bew stand will affect the view of those in the boxes behind? You'd have thought there'd be enough of a height difference for it not to make a difference but it could potentially cause problems.

It's certainly keeping me awake at night.

massive gap from the edge of the pitch to the bottom row seating, further away than we thought?

it'll probably look normal when the advertising boards are up.

or they could be thinking of widening the pitch in the future?

I don't think that matches are often watched from the box in newer stands, they tend to have seats in front of the box that can be used.

Archived