North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone tell me why the crane and all the steel work to finish off the last section of the stand have been removed from the site last Friday.

Nope. I'm afraid I can't. But maybe the blokes building the thing would know. You could always ask them and let us in on the secret.

A question is the the structure finished because there is no ffinal section to the chaddy end side

A question is the the structure finished because there is no ffinal section to the chaddy end side

I'm no builder, but could they be leaving it open to provide access for fitting the other bits and pieces that need doing inside?

Nope. I'm afraid I can't. But maybe the blokes building the thing would know. You could always ask them and let us in on the secret.

There doesn't seem to any blokes there to ask judging from what ive seen in the last few days. Downed tools?

Wonder if those who stand up on the back row of the bew stand will affect the view of those in the boxes behind? You'd have thought there'd be enough of a height difference for it not to make a difference but it could potentially cause problems.

I imagine it will be something not too dissimilar to Leyton Orient's West stand, but smaller. Don't suppose we actually know where the floor and windows of the boxes are going to be.

matchroom-stadium-orient-west-stand.jpg

Archived