North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a load of :censored:ing bull:censored:.

Who the :censored: did they consult with? The 200 vocal minority on here or the 1300 quieter majority that sit in that stand.

I can't begin to explain how pissed off I am.

Neither this is Detective :censored:peas we are talking about- he does what he wants.

Some really pathetic messages on here. For the club to move on we need to make these steps. Like savage the beast said should City not have moved? Should coventry not moved? Should charlton not moved? Should All these clubs have not moved on and develop to keep with tradition? Times change move on turn up and show your support!

Move forward and make changes or stick in the past and end up slowly dying......which would you rather do?

Stockport's decline was hardly a failure to make changes. They'd already built a new stand, relocated home supporters from the Railway End.

It was being sold to a bloke who didn't give a stuff about them (Kennedy) that commenced the decline and then being handed over to an incompetent supporters trust who mismanaged the finances driving them into administration.

Not a comparison that matches Latics.

Still dont get how moving fans makes more money.

But Im not arsed the current chaddy end is wank.

Family area good idea get them sit down and stop saying bad words types :censored:ed off on their own together. Mite put a few of their kids off tho cos its boring.

Good, progressive thinking from the club.

I'm presuming all those prissy 'never going again' fans will stick to their guns at the first sniff of success. As if.

And I can never understand why having a computer is to some people a passport to feeling aggrieved. No fan was ever consulted about anything when football was still real.

Good news is, all those that stopped going when the lookers got knocked down can come back. Straight swap for those not going because we won't use the chaddy anymore....average should stay the same. Not taking those on the other thread into account who are not going if the manager they want doesn't get it.....happy days!?

Biggest challenge of the new stand will be levelling the car park out. Will be a hard job

Those bloody large piles of rubble at the back of the car park are probably the first part of this. Looks like it is about to start...

Archived