North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a load of rubbish, Rangers have had high profile friendlies with Sheffield Wednesday and Derby and there has been no trouble

Regardless, I think GMP would rather we didn't invite them down to their patch again and the costs involved would probably reflect that.

If not Rangers how about Rochdale for the rose bowl, they will bring thousands for sure

Can do a ritual handing over of the Rochdale road end to Oldham fans and hand over the Oldham fans stand to Rochdale

What could possibly go wrong? :omg:

The Accounts for OA(2004)AFC Ltd have recently been submitted and show an increase in Fixed Assets to 30th June 2014 of some £1.9M (not players obviously) so I think it is safe to say that the Club own the Stand

BUT Not the corporate facilities, it seems from the Chron comments that some people had already realised that there is a company called Oldham Event Centre Ltd that has paid for these 'improvements' and will, in my opinion probably reap the financial rewards from the rents and events

No.

NO.

Not another thread about to be hijacked by Rangers stuff.

Amen to that Rangers and Celtic can both :censored: right off.

Eintracht Frankfurt would be magnificent most likely high profile teams would be A Man City or Newcastle XI though.

You are all presuming the stand will be ready for the start of pre season.

Now i fully believe it will be ready for the start of the season, but asking it to be ready for late june/early july is asking a bit much.

To be fair I think the seats will be, and some internal parts, maybe a floor. The rest will be continued to be developed.

Is it possible the case that OEC would pay rent like anoy ther business, that goes back to 2 other amigos to pay off debt?

Of course, it could be debt stands and it is just another business, I accept that.

In essence though, we have built the new stand without adding to the debt haven't we?

Archived