North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Keats wrote something like:

A thing of beauty is Neil Joy forever...

O may no wintry season, bare and hoary,

See it half finished: but let Autumn bold,

With universal tinge of sober gold,

Be all about me when I make an end!

And didn't Wordsworth say:

There was an old fellah called Corney

Who's time in charge has been thorny

When the Lookers came down

Some of us had a frown

But the new stand's incredibly horny

Am I right in thinking the car park is going to be tarmaced as part of all this?

Yes it was mentioned last night at eh fans meeting that the car park will be done soon and I mentioned secured cycle points too and they will be looked into

Yes it was mentioned last night at eh fans meeting that the car park will be done soon and I mentioned secured cycle points too and they will be looked into

Are there any at the hospital you can use? Do think secure bicycle parking sends the right Public Health message from a football club. Not sure if too many other clubs offer it either. Thinking about it I'm not sure there are many places you could park a bike at on our car park.

i saw the new cladding for myself on Saturday and its good to see the progress . thanks to those who posted the recent photos and if anyone can show further progress please put em on here . its a bit childish I know but why not , lets enjoy it .

Are there any at the hospital you can use? Do think secure bicycle parking sends the right Public Health message from a football club. Not sure if too many other clubs offer it either. Thinking about it I'm not sure there are many places you could park a bike at on our car park.

#AMF

#AMF

#AMF

#AMF

I'd be worried about getting my wheels kicked in (not a euphemism).

Archived