North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be very surprised if a partner in a large North American telecommunications firm (amongst other business interests) was struggling to cobble together the funds to open an outlet of a UK fast food franchise in premises he already owns.

Even more surprised if he was trying to.

Although I'd love to see him having Barry trying to upsell someone's 6 inch Italian BMT to a meal deal with a biscuit and a drink :grin:

"Enjoy your sandwiches sir......and, err, lady"

Planning permission for a 'Subway' was granted last December.

http://planningpa.oldham.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=_OLDHA_DCAPR_51008

I'm sure that this has been dealt with in the past and it's been found that the club own the stand but will pay ground rent to Brass Bank (Gazal and Blitz)

The Accounts for OA(2004)AFC Ltd have recently been submitted and show an increase in Fixed Assets to 30th June 2014 of some £1.9M (not players obviously) so I think it is safe to say that the Club own the Stand

Planning permission was also granted for construction of a ramp to provide level access to the 'Subway'.

http://planningpa.oldham.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=_OLDHA_DCAPR_50786

The Accounts for OA(2004)AFC Ltd have recently been submitted and show an increase in Fixed Assets to 30th June 2014 of some £1.9M (not players obviously) so I think it is safe to say that the Club own the Stand

I should have said the club lease the 'land' rather than the 'stand'.

Simon Corney is going to own the shop and be the franchiser. The person who owns the subway in Oldham was informed by this in October

Will he be doing a novel twist on their Loyalty Card whereby you're no longer allowed to have your favourite sub once you've repeatedly ordered it a certain number of times?

:grin:

Archived