North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are there any at the hospital you can use? Do think secure bicycle parking sends the right Public Health message from a football club. Not sure if too many other clubs offer it either. Thinking about it I'm not sure there are many places you could park a bike at on our car park.

I know, however if there is an alleged gym going in there...then I would be cycling to and from it on my journey home from work...so I want to be parked up. It was mentioned in jest that they might charge me so I said I want it reserved and number one please.ha

It's not actually a very long time - 16 months - from starting it to where we are today. Especially as it's a big project.

No I was not having a go, I just noticed some comments about it taking ages, but it does not seem to have been that long to me.

I am sure it could have been done quicker, but we would have paid through the nose for that. I'd much rather we get a good deal.

Hardly irrelevant, they will probably get bigger gates than us when the ground is in use.

Possibly. So?

I wouldnt even describe it as very nice. The main stand is ok from the outside, if very small, the rest is basically 3 large bus shelters.... sterile and ugly as hell.

I guess the stand is exceeding most people's expectations on looks.

What I find most impressive is the fact that it is being built with no cash injection from me and while the club has been going nowhere, according to some.

The main stand is ok from the outside, if very small, the rest is basically 3 large bus shelters.... sterile and ugly as hell.

It is very clean.

One mainstand with paddocks, one full terraced end which is Northwich Vics excellent Dane Bank recycled. The two other shelters and 'The Curva' will be further developed when the money allows it and the demand requires it. For 2000-3000 fans, I suppose you've got to build accordingly.

Archived