Rumours and Transfers 2014

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies if it's been said elsewhere but has there been any actually sound bites from LJ as to why Wes and grounds didn't play last night?

They have been offered new contracts and told that they will be selected once they sign them, even with a 25% pay cut-you heard it here first!

Anyone fancy Lee Miller from Carlisle as an experienced front man?

In a poor Carlisle team but knows where the goal is, strong and would be another battering ram alongside JCH, may be suited to a team with better players around him and another one the midfield could play off?

Had a fallout this week with GK, think his contract is up in June as well, will also know LJ from Bristol days...........................

Edited by shefflatic

In a poor Carlisle team but knows where the goal is, strong and would be another battering ram alongside JCH, may be suited to a team with better players around him and another one the midfield could play off?

Had a fallout this week with GK, think his contract is up in June as well, will also know LJ from Bristol days...........................

Bloody hell. I wonder what happened between him and the goalkeeper.

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/carlisle-united/latest/lee-miller-dropped-from-carlisle-utd-squad-for-disciplinary-reasons-1.1132832

Good shout tbh.

He has 4 young children so commuting or moving down here may be a problem.

Madine only Carlisle player who impressed me at the weekend. Comes with obvious, well publicised baggage but could be our twenty goal striker. Good age , knows the division and I thought he showed up well in a 2v1 physical battle with locky & Wilson . If we are sticking with these last 9 game tactics he could prove to be an excellent focal point in the new team shape. Good touch , hold up play and mobile . Could do a lot worse .

2 more from earlier mentioned rumour site........ if we are bothered?

APPARENTLY Birmingham and Millwall both want James Wilson.

And we are looking at Andre Grey of Luton, along with Coventry, Scunthorpe and Tranmere

I hope not. For me, Wilson, Rachubka and Wes should be our top three targets for re-signing players (Brown and Grounds being the others).

I agree. Wonder if Johnson will go back in for that hearts GK?