• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chron states LJ saying Ebanks signing is way off and he hasn't even spoke to us let alone train with us or travel on team buses down to Swindon.

GMR claimed last night apparently that he was training and even travelled with squad to Swindon.

Was this GMR statement or GMR basing from a fan led rumour.

SimonCorneyisGod stated the same too didn't they?

Just a totally conflicting scenario

Is it a major smokescreen to fend off competition or FACT?!

One thing I can guarantee is that he has definitely trained with us! As I stated earlier I have 2 different reports from 2 (previously) very solid sources so not sure where to go on this??? Hoping it's a big smokescreen

One thing I can guarantee is that he has definitely trained with us!

If he has been training with us but LJ is claiming that no contact has been made between us and him then does sound like we're trying to play this down. This normally means we're confident a deal could be struck but nothing agreed just yet so don't want to jeopardise the signing.

Have you see him in training or is this a tip off from a reliable source?

If he has been training with us but LJ is claiming that no contact has been made between us and him then does sound like we're trying to play this down. This normally means we're confident a deal could be struck but nothing agreed just yet so don't want to jeopardise the signing.

Have you see him in training or is this a tip off from a reliable source?

Both my HP's have confirmed he has trained with us and they are very solid....everything they have told me so far has been correct and If they don't know they say they don't know.......they gave me the Amari Morgan Smith news well before he was mentioned elsewhere

Maybe he's been at training, but hasn't trained... !

As he's a free agent, can we just give him any deal - or would it have to be on non-contract terms until the next window. If that's the case is there a limit to the number of days you can have someone on that sort of deal; thereby we could be stalling so his deal can be signed in enough time to reach then?

As ppl have said, it's common knowledge he's free and these rumours, counter rumours are just making even more publicity for other clubs..

Surely it must be some sort of rules thing.

Unless LJ is telling the truth. Perhaps he just showed up for a quick chat, watched a training session and that was that...

Maybe he's been at training, but hasn't trained... !

As he's a free agent, can we just give him any deal - or would it have to be on non-contract terms until the next window. If that's the case is there a limit to the number of days you can have someone on that sort of deal; thereby we could be stalling so his deal can be signed in enough time to reach then?

As ppl have said, it's common knowledge he's free and these rumours, counter rumours are just making even more publicity for other clubs..

Surely it must be some sort of rules thing.

Unless LJ is telling the truth. Perhaps he just showed up for a quick chat, watched a training session and that was that...

No, we can sign him on a full contract, there is no issue there.