Latics near transfer embargo

Looks like the revenue from shirt sales may be missed then ? It doesnt stack up to me what about the transfer fees we have received in the past 12 month Baxter, Tarkey, Smith, JCH ? Coventry until recently operated on crowds of 1500 how do they get around this ?

They sold Wilson for best part of 3 million quid.

Looks like the revenue from shirt sales may be missed then ? It doesnt stack up to me what about the transfer fees we have received in the past 12 month Baxter, Tarkey, Smith, JCH ? Coventry until recently operated on crowds of 1500 how do they get around this ?

Not sure about your first question, but I'd love to know about Coventry and how they kept within the limits based on those crowds. Their club shop must have been always well stocked with beach towels.

I've wondered about this for a while. Those gates would probably not cover the rent paid for the ground, let alone paying the players. They will however sell thousands more shirts than we do, and other goods if they still have a shop in Coventry.

Maybe because their new owners are putting lots of cash in?

How does that fit into 'club turnover'?

Stopping owners ploughing millions into clubs and then leaving is part of the FFP rules. Long 10k a week contracts have to been financially acceptable. There must be contracts in place for commercial revenue or something that will allow owners to do this now.

Stopping owners ploughing millions into clubs and then leaving is part of the FFP rules. Long 10k a week contracts have to been financially acceptable. There must be contracts in place for commercial revenue or something that will allow owners to do this now.

Not sure exactly how much it equates to but they did sell Moses Odubajo (sp?) to Brentford for £1m.

Gifts to the club are income....so is sponsorship by another company you might own ...more than one way to put money in if you own it.