• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

I was definitely not going on Saturday earlier this week, now I'm already not so sure....

I reckon at least 2500 regulars will have paid (relatively) very little attention to all of this and, even if they have, not have such strong opinions as us lot.

I believe that due to the members of OWTB posting and reading on here, it helps fuel more and more extreme views. This is natural behaviour as people gain more and more support in a given debate. As a debate continues individuals push the boundaries even further and form the views of those who agree with that side of the debate. This won't happen where an individual is left with only their or limited debate with others

Edited by Lags

Its never too late to put your hands up and say... "WE WAS WRONG".....

Please let this be true...

Whilst I agree that is true.

It seems fairly clear that if the deal doesn't go ahead it will be due to a technical issue not a moral change of heart. Or because Sports Direct have buckled to the pressure.

The club have announced we want to sign him. If we don't it won't change opinions of the club, but it might allow those conflicted to attend games.

Whilst I agree that is true.

It seems fairly clear that if the deal doesn't go ahead it will be due to a technical issue not a moral change of heart. Or because Sports Direct have buckled to the pressure.

The club have announced we want to sign him. If we don't it won't change opinions of the club, but it might allow those conflicted to attend games.

Who cares?

All's well that ends well.....

Here's one to ponder...I wonder how many footballers both past and present are feeling that this whole thing is a little too close to the bone so to speak. Rock stars, corporates et al. I posted on here in another thread that only those involved truly know what happened. Rape is a despicable abuse of human rights and personal power. How many others of those above are currently cringing at the thought of how close they were to being in Evans' position...again, so to speak. Just a thought.

You could be right Coco, needs a rally for fans to get behind the team.

Why does it? I can understand the team & LJ need the support, but why should I feed money into those monkeys who have dragged our name through the proverbial :censored: this week?

Why does it? I can understand the team & LJ need the support, but why should I feed money into those monkeys who have dragged our name through the proverbial :censored: this week?

Because you support OAFC and this is the outcome you've wanted.....

Because you're paying to watch a young manager try and get your football team promoted.