Corney Gone?

I hope we've not bought too much paint to cover over the sposor logos. If we have, hopefully we kept the receipts

The women on the refund desk at B&Q is going to have face like a slapped arse when we walk back in with all that lot...

Edited by oafc0000

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Brassbank Ltd own the Ground which is subject to restrictions on its usage-THIS LAST BIT IS MY UNDERSTANDING/OPINION!

In the interest of preventing any more misinformation today.

Brassbank own the "land" that the ground is built on not the buildings.

Cant we get a sponsor for OWTB, there are loads out there currently with available funds

It is believed from an unknown source that a member of the Royal family would like to show gratitude for the strenuous efforts made this week to keep everyone up to date with breaking news.

Corney leaves the club looking like an embarrassment decides he will quit knowing a mass OTT reaction from fans.

Who play off he saved the club fans fear administration quick to start praising him again.

Keeps so moaners quiet.

Corney leaves the club looking like an embarrassment decides he will quit knowing a mass OTT reaction from fans.

Who play off he saved the club fans fear administration quick to start praising him again.

Keeps so moaners quiet.

SC just spoken to Sky, he's not going, but will think things over.

Edited by BP1960

Well, we all make mistakes. I make them every day. Corney has dropped a bollock with this, but he's been with us and stuck with us. He saw a business opportunity and tried to take it. Don't tell me LJ didn't think 'ok, let's face it, he's a very striker at this level and he's not going to cost us much. We need goals.' In that sense, he was doing his job. Joy was also doing his job by backing them up. It was a huge mistake and miscalculation, but can't we just leave it now? Owen, however, wasn't doing his job. He didn't represent the fans.Only one head should role. The rest of us should a draw a line under and move on. I for one really hope SC stays.

Utter disgrace that they have been dictated who they can and cannot sign.

They have not been dictated to, they made the choice of their own free will. It is not accceptable to be threatening, not in my name as somsone how disagreed.

But they knew exactly what they were getting themselves in for.