Johnson to Barnsley

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stanley30

Let Johnson go, finish the stand and get another young manager in. Nothing's gonna happen this season(again) let's focus on the stand and make next year our big push. If we're going to push it next year, we have to go full out and give the next manager as big a budget as possible. I'm sick of being in this division, so let's gamble!

He was on a basic of less than £40k p.a. when he started with us.

I was led to believe from somebody within the club that his original deal was a very modest basic salary of c£40k pa. I remember being surprised. I didn't ask about bonuses though.

If I recall when we were interviewing candidates last time around some were offering to do the job for free to get onto the Managerial ladder

If I recall when we were interviewing candidates last time around some were offering to do the job for free to get onto the Managerial ladder

That's no good...for free?

I've been led to believe on here (clearly total bull :censored:!)that LJ and Dickov paid SC to be our manager.

Maybe that's what's takeing so long? Barnsley are waiting for LJ to up his offer so he can so he can go there. Hand in your pocket LJ, league 1 jobs don't come cheap!

Edited by palmer1

Based on nothing but a hunch, I reckon it would be Johnson out, Lockwood in.

Sincerely hope none of this matters though and LJ remains in situ.

Said the samething on here, a few months back and remember it was Lee Sinnott who laughed and said it would not happen.