Johnson to Barnsley

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Johnson moves to Barnsley.

Latics appoint Danny Wilson.

Season ticket sales are made. The council pay their grant for the new stand.

Ched Evans' former manager agrees with the Latics board that Ched's the man to sign.

That's one man I wouldn't want as manager. Couldn't get Sheff u up with tons of money, :censored:e football too.

Evans on the other hand...

I don't know the man, (Johnson) but he comes across as a grounded, principled guy.

I doubt he is at Scunthorpe knowing he has got the Barnsley job and is checking them out for personal reasons instead of scouting for us. I will be flabbergasted and find it incredibly crass if he is doing 'that' while in our employ.

I will take it as a good sign - for the time-being.

I don't know the man, (Johnson) but he comes across as a grounded, principled guy.

I doubt he is at Scunthorpe knowing he has got the Barnsley job and is checking them out for personal reasons instead of scouting for us. I will be flabbergasted and find it incredibly crass if he is doing 'that' while in our employ.

I will take it as a good sign - for the time-being.

He could have easily sent someone else along to take notes.

When else can he scout them if all our other fixtures are at the same time. I doubt Tommy would be going as well. Not even our club would let someone take the piss that much. He's not Barry Owen is he?

Nope, Barry's ready to take training tomorrow ahead of him valiantly leading us into the playoffs.

It will be a proud day when he leads the lads out at Wembley in his finest fleece.