for such a small club like ours what outstanding support we have.

proud to be an oldham fan as always

but that today was awful an if poleaon is a football player I'm a f£&kin Dutchman

the criticism at the end was justified in my eyes

as fans tho we have to stop fighting amongst ourselves, an this has happened a lot lately

Great support at Orient today. The club have such a loyal crowd that follow them around the uk and then gets served up with some :censored:e on the pitch. First half resorted to long balls up the pitch. Second half more threatening but how many of that team today can you say bust a gut for the latics and come off the pitch knackered. So disappointed today, I think they owe the fans an apology. Orient struggling for points and by what the papers were saying dissent in the dressing room but won easy with an almost non existent crowd behind them. Come on Oldham where is the fight!

Great support at Orient today. The club have such a loyal crowd that follow them around the uk and then gets served up with some :censored:e on the pitch. First half resorted to long balls up the pitch. Second half more threatening but how many of that team today can you say bust a gut for the latics and come off the pitch knackered. So disappointed today, I think they owe the fans an apology. Orient struggling for points and by what the papers were saying dissent in the dressing room but won easy with an almost non existent crowd behind them. Come on Oldham where is the fight!

The effort was there according to the manager on the BBC.

Edited by BP1960

It's ok patting ourselves on the back ( well some not me like) but the disgrace at the end committed by 5% who were there, was just that.....a disgrace.

If you want to vent your seemingly aggressive threatening abuse to the players and management I suggest you go down to Chapel road away from the public glare and give the players the opportunity to answer you.

I will never get it.

It's ok patting ourselves on the back ( well some not me like) but the disgrace at the end committed by 5% who were there, was just that.....a disgrace.

If you want to vent your seemingly aggressive threatening abuse to the players and management I suggest you go down to Chapel road away from the public glare and give the players the opportunity to answer you.

I will never get it.

I found heading to the exit on the final whistle to be more constructive.

I will never get it.

We have some strange characters following us Lags, the Evans saga/quick browse on Twitter shows us that.

I will never get it.

Spot on Lags. I just stood there dumbstruck; with the performance, result and behaviour of some of our own "fans". Does giving them dog's abuse at the end actually do anything. It might have had more effect if we'd all just turned round and gone home without a word.

I will never get it.

I think it goes 'Theyve paid their money, so...'