New Manager thread.

I didn't want to stoop so low as to heighten expectations, but I was told the player concerned would be a big catch and if elevated to manager it would be a statuesque signing and giant step forward, the problem could a sizeable contract, but as I said it could be just a tall story from my contact.

Great bantz.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shefflatic......I spoke to him last week and he was still going.......I've just text him to ask how it was

Rarely wrong is correct although it was more pressing family matters that saw him return to NYC rather than Business......apologies guys for the incorrect info!

I did reply.........Peter Crouch???? but no reply lol

Holloway has a handicapped child and moved south to be closer to home

FWIW Holloway has 3 deaf daughters, the youngest of which is now close to 24. He moved South to be closer to his upcoming grandchild, from his son, who isn't deaf, when he was at Blackpool.

Having seen the state of Blackpool, now, I wouldn't be surprised if that was a mutually agreeable cover story for his move to Palace.

Here's what's going to happen Deano and Lockwood will be in charge till the end of the season, we will win some draw some lose some more, we won't get in the playoffs, think that's pretty obvious now, can't see many managers wanting to come to BP now with 12 games left to finish mid table, most unemployed managers will hold out till the summer to see what other jobs are available and where they can get the best package, SC will also hold out till the summer to see what managers are available in line with our budget and take his time in the off season to interview and hire someone ready for the start of next season, ready to start afresh.

This season has fizzled out.I will still go to the rest of the games but I am fed up of the inconsistancy of players especially against teams at the bottom.My hopes have gone of top six and disappointed after that run of 13 games when we ran opponents ragged.Id rather wait than rush in for a manager.Bitterly disappointed with the way our seasons hopes have been dashed yet again.

Think it is essential to get a manger in now as apposed to the summer, we can forget the play off's.

If a new manager is appointed now, he will be able access the strengths & weaknesses of the squad, and formulate a plan for summer going forward.

If we appoint a new manager in the summer he will truly get a true reflection of the changes he wants to make to the squad until eight to twelve games into the new season.

So in my opinion we need to appoint now, to enable us to have the best possible start to the new season, allowing him to ship in and out as he feels necessary.

Think it is essential to get a manger in now as apposed to the summer, we can forget the play off's.

If a new manager is appointed now, he will be able access the strengths & weaknesses of the squad, and formulate a plan for summer going forward.

If we appoint a new manager in the summer he will truly get a true reflection of the changes he wants to make to the squad until eight to twelve games into the new season.

So in my opinion we need to appoint now, to enable us to have the best possible start to the new season, allowing him to ship in and out as he feels necessary.

Current coaching staff can do all that, staying in the league and new stand are all that matters to Corney.

Here's what's going to happen Deano and Lockwood will be in charge till the end of the season, we will win some draw some lose some more, we won't get in the playoffs, think that's pretty obvious now, can't see many managers wanting to come to BP now with 12 games left to finish mid table, most unemployed managers will hold out till the summer to see what other jobs are available and where they can get the best package, SC will also hold out till the summer to see what managers are available in line with our budget and take his time in the off season to interview and hire someone ready for the start of next season, ready to start afresh.

Yeah cheers for telling us 'whats gona happen' three weeks after everybody already knew, hence the :censored:e crowds.