New Manager thread.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor is made for us i believe, he definitely believe he would be a big draw, his last job was not the best i will concede that, but don't let that putt you off, the only stumbling block i could see in getting him would be his wages, but if the fans all chipped in, we could overcome that

Taylor is made for us i believe, he definitely believe he would be a big draw, his last job was not the best i will concede that, but don't let that putt you off, the only stumbling block i could see in getting him would be his wages, but if the fans all chipped in, we could overcome that

I'll that all that with a large slice of cake and a nice cup of tee even though I haven't the faintest idea why we are punning about golf. Seems like quote a few have taken the hook though

It can be quite exciting when your club's after a new manager. The initial list of names and odds can sometimes get you wondering what each potential client would be like if they were to be successful.

On this occasion, I've got bored of this process like it's series five of The Apprentice. With contact from Ferguson Snr & Dalglish it's probably a few weeks where club directors get over-excited and get to feel really important.

Get it over and done with. Give it to Kuqi.

Edited by Twisbrogan

Just had look at the market, anyone in the know will be making a killing if they know it's not Dowie. A few people who maybe worth a punt Robbie Fowler or Nigel Worthington at 33/1. I reckon Worthington could be a good shout did a good job at York

Mark Yates seems to be creeping his way up the betting.