Corney + New Director on GMR Monday 18:00

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never listened to this show before, and I doubt I will again, the host and his assistant are awful.

Simon and Anthony have come across well though, things sound pretty rosy behind the scenes, and hopefully Evans will end up at Barnsley, and Winchester will stay here forever and ever and have the stand named after him and a statute built of him.

Radio Manchester is :censored: and I often ask them on Twitter why they only ever have commentary on Bolton........must be the longest in the shows history that they have mentioned em

They have a contract with Bolton to cover all games I believe... stinks for a public service broadcaster to be in the pocket of one club imo.

Radio Manchester is :censored: and I often ask them on Twitter why they only ever have commentary on Bolton........must be the longest in the shows history that they have mentioned em

I read somewhere that they have signed an 'exclusive' deal - it is very tedious and jimmy wagg is just a dick.

It used to be all moaning city fans now replaced with moaning bolton fans!