• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notlob have also released Jermaine Beckford, Matt Mills, Andy Lonergan and Keith Andrews. I doubt we could afford any of them and I couldn't see Andy Lonergan getting a rousing reception at BP.

Hee hee me and him had "words" in the tunnel after his assault on Brooke.

Notlob have also released Jermaine Beckford, Matt Mills, Andy Lonergan and Keith Andrews. I doubt we could afford any of them and I couldn't see Andy Lonergan getting a rousing reception at BP.[/size]

Matt to join his brother? Certainly wouldn't say no to him.

Furman & Wabara amongst those released by Doncaster. Of the others, you'd wonder whether McCombe & Bywater might be of interest to Kelly given the experience that he's looking for in certain areas.

Theo Robinson could be worth a look.

He had a decent record before he got Dickov'd.

Edited by HarryBosch

Furman & Wabara amongst those released by Doncaster. Of the others, you'd wonder whether McCombe & Bywater might be of interest to Kelly given the experience that he's looking for in certain areas.

He would probably be interested in all four of them.

not sure if its been mentioned but im sure I saw somewhere that Fon-Williams has been released by the trannies, I'd take him here.

Has he been catching the team at Trannies? He might well be off to Donny given the connections there, but as an experienced number 1/2 to push Coleman he would be well worth a look, as long as he didn't want relatively silly money.

Wouldn't mind Perkins from Blackpool read somewhere that Rochdale are interested in Mellis

Was having a read of the Barnsley forum yesterday after the report on Kelly and came across this

"I asked LJ about that, told him it troubled me.

He went on to tell us that at Oldham, he'd taken a gamble on Clarke-Harris, another lad with baggage, and then this season with Forte. He said he thought he could do similar with Mellis but soon realised he was wasting his time and that the lads attitude was beyond repair, just wasn't motivated by football. He says he doesn't need to gamble like that at Barnsley, not at this level because we're a big hitter down here."

Blackpool release 17 including, interesting players are Tomasz Cywka, Steven Davies and David Perkins

Didnt even realise they had 17 players! Hopefully when the fixtures are out we get em in the first couple of games and smash their youth team

When your retained list has 3 senior players including Nile Ranger + an unknown non-league player you know you're in for a struggle.

Fortunes don't look up for Blackpool any time soon.

Edited by NewBlue