Fixtures Thread

We've got a baby due in the middle of August and I'm under orders not to go to the arse end of the country in the weeks before it's born. Uninspiring home games will suit me early on...

Congratulations young man.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southend on a Tuesday night is gutting. Some decent scheduling elsewhere (don't even mind Blackpool being on Boxing Day).

I'm gutted about Southend too. I move to London for work next month and was thinking I'd be able to make a lot more southern games without bankrupting myself travelling south. No chance of getting to Southend for KO on a Tuesday night though!

On the bright side I'll be able to roll out of bed and into a local before Millwall in April...

We've got a baby due in the middle of August and I'm under orders not to go to the arse end of the country in the weeks before it's born. Uninspiring home games will suit me early on...

I suspect you'll be getting that instruction after the baby arrives as well. Good luck

Southend, Colchester and Swindon away all on a Tuesday night. The Football League, always thinking about the fans.

Marvellous, Southend and Colchester my two closest games and unlikely to be able to get to either of them.

I'm gutted about Southend too. I move to London for work next month and was thinking I'd be able to make a lot more southern games without bankrupting myself travelling south. No chance of getting to Southend for KO on a Tuesday night though!

On the bright side I'll be able to roll out of bed and into a local before Millwall in April...

Don't mind Zorrro, he always touches people like that. And 24hrs will conduct the induction in Leeslover's stead. And Andy drinks blue larger, no explaining that one.

Welcome to OASIS - the most haphazard bunch of lovable bastards you'll ever meet.

Don't mind Zorrro, he always touches people like that. And 24hrs will conduct the induction in Leeslover's stead. And Andy drinks blue larger, no explaining that one.

Welcome to OASIS - the most haphazard bunch of lovable bastards you'll ever meet.

Oh gee, I feel so welcome. Welcome and scared.

Got to feel a bit sorry for Carlisle fans. They've got Plymouth away on a Tuesday night. And we thought Southend and Colchester was bad enough.

Not to mention Barnet, Dagenham, and AFC Wimbledon, all away on Saturdays in January.