Turner

What we should play

Coleman

O'Connell Wilson Burn

Croft Dunn Winchester Jones Yeates

Stanki Murphy

This cor me. Turner i for murphy tho

This cor me. Turner i for murphy tho

I'd give Murphy or Poleon a go. What have we got to lose?

Turner hasn't don't much in his appearances so far and Murphy has hardly got any game time. He has something to prove and we simply don't know if he's good or not - if you've judged him already then it says more about you than him...

Won't complain if Turner plays, like.

I personally think Kelly needs to start out with a positive formation.

Yeates was our best performer on saturday so retains the right wing spot ahead of Croft ( if fit again ) Mills is the only player able to cross a ball left footed.

Obviously Winchester and Jones would need to put a big shift in but we should be thinking of going forwards and not backwards.

The key to playing Dunn could be having three at the back and Wilson, Burn and O'Connell did very well against Bradford. I would play Yeates and Croft, if fit with Stan and another, probably DP, up front. Jones and Dieng holding.

The problem is this will be seen by D&D as a must not lose game rather than a must win, so I suspect we will all be much more pissed off after losing to a reinvigorated Peterborough.

Cassidy injured, Kelly injured, Forte banned - who will we lose this time?

Coleman

O'Connell

Wilson

Burn

Yeates

Winchester

Jones

Mills

Dunn

Stan

Philliskirk

That'd be lovely, reckon we could get away with it?

That is the team that I would start with too - with Murphy, Turner, Poleon, Croft, Brown and Cornell on the bench

Edited by TheBigDog

That is the team that I would start with too - with Murphy, Turner, Poleon, Croft, Brown and Cornell on the bench

For some reason, when I read that post earlier... I counted 12 players, I now definitely count 11?? Strange, but yes that's the team id like to see aswell.

Nothing like a bit of positivity. :grin:

Probably right though, Kelly won't want to lose this one so usual tactics suggest a standard 0 v 1.

Kelly's words on his appointment were music to my ears but so far have turned out to be total bull:censored:!