back to our best?

Finally seeing signs today that we can play football and look threatening upfront today. Definately the better team and unlicky not to be winning. We look strong and willing to play football. Be happy if this is a sign of things to come and not just a whimper in a very :censored:e season. Bring on the second half

Finally seeing signs today that we can play football and look threatening upfront today. Definately the better team and unlicky not to be winning. We look strong and willing to play football. Be happy if this is a sign of things to come and not just a whimper in a very :censored:e season. Bring on the second half

Don't jinx it!

Sorry but your talking out of your arse, no more :censored:ed than any other midfielder in our team.

Dont agree with this. He was blowing out his arse in the last 15. He was completely out of strength and had nothing left. His two sliding tackles that were so late he didn't get anywhere near ball or player were embarrassing

Decent performance on the whole though

Edited by NIKI1234

First Time I've seen us since August not a bad performance at all, although I would stop short of saying back to our best. I was very impressed with both full backs although I thought that when we got the ball wide we were looking for a Cassidy or Higdon in the middle to aim at but overall encouraging.

Thought we looked hungry today that all fans want if your working hard we will support them! Thought Dunn should of took burn off that second yellow was coming since the start of the second half. If I am to be picky Fulton for me was the weak link. Doesn't like a challenge think jones in that centre would be so much better! Great battling performance though!!

Very encouraging - better team in first half and battled out to the end

Winchester very good for 75 mins, two good full back performances, Kelly excellent, Polron looked sharp and hardworking etc

A bit lucky when Sheffild missed two from six yards but after reffing performance we saw today thn we deserved good fortune!

Sorry but your talking out of your arse, no more :censored:ed than any other midfielder in our team.

He was blowing out of his arse in the last 15 but to be fair he hasn't been playing much and is to be expected. I thought he did well today and thoroughly deserves to keep his place.

Dummigan, Winchester and Fulton coming in today made a huge difference. I agree we need a commanding centre half but is there any out there?

It took us going down to 10 men for them to look half decent today. If we can replicate that first half performance (minus a couple of mistakes), we will be more than okay!

Didn't go, so can't say much about the ref today, but we always seem to get bad refs against Sheffield United. The away game last season rings a bell for a particularly bad one.

I listened to the game on Radio Sheffield, and they (unsurprisingly) didn't agree with the home fans criticisms against the ref. The co-commentator decided that the Main Stand were moaning just because we have 'an old fan base'.