Should Dunn be sacked immediately?

Should dunn be sacked immediately?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Should dunn be sacked immediately?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunn's LaticsPlayer interview after Colchester is quite telling. I've seen low managers at Latics but he takes that to another level.

The problems at the club do not begin or end at the Manager's door, if he is sacked/walks now there is nothing that indicates his successor will be the experienced manager being hailed as the messiah. It will be another rookie.

Dunn's LaticsPlayer interview after Colchester is quite telling. I've seen low managers at Latics but he takes that to another level.

The problems at the club do not begin or end at the Manager's door, if he is sacked/walks now there is nothing that indicates his successor will be the experienced manager being hailed as the messiah. It will be another rookie.

We're 100% down under Dunn. We might as well risk the next rookie being slightly less :censored:.

My prediction after watching that is that he'll resign this week citing lack of money for transfers.

Will we be able to find a new manager, and will he be able to assess our weaknesses - granted, they're blatant - target replacements and sign them all in the space of a few weeks?

We need a few key players as much as well as a new manager. Not many players I believe, but in crucial positions.

Will we be able to find a new manager, and will he be able to assess our weaknesses - granted, they're blatant - target replacements and sign them all in the space of a few weeks?

We need a few key players as much as well as a new manager. Not many players I believe, but in crucial positions.

Of course not, but it won't matter as long as he is experienced.

It's obvious he can't do any more with this team, he's said so himself......so....if we have no money for signings then he may as well walk.

He says he wants a massive window and to get a :censored:load of players in....not going to happen is it?

This club is in deep :censored:!

It's obvious he can't do any more with this team, he's said so himself......so....if we have no money for signings then he may as well walk.

He says he wants a massive window and to get a :censored:load of players in....not going to happen is it?

This club is in deep :censored:!

Made his own bed writing off half his team, running out of players to blame now, what do Brown and Holden offer? I say :censored: all.

Dunn says we cant keep playing with only 8 or 9 players trying every week. Well.... why do you keep picking the same players then you pillock!?

It will yet another different team next week, but if the tactics are the same, with two deep lying midfielders and more square pegs in round holes like Jones and Philliskirk, nothing will change.

Edited by BP1960