Another monumental cock up

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was due to be a guest in the new excutives boxes on Saturday, are they still not finished?

I'm meant to be in the new boxes for the Donny game. The lad who's paying for it has withheld paying the full balance until he's satisfied (got guarantees) that it will go ahead and not be relocated. He has been told that fans will be in the boxes for the Millwall game (no idea how many boxes etc. Just there will be some in use) and he is welcome to view the boxes next Monday. If satisfied he can pay, if not, the club will refund his deposit.

Edited by boundaryblue80

There was about six different reasons. Young family was a big one.

Shot when people remember your posts from years back. Next it will be people remembering you saying you should get money for children you can afford to support from your huge income even if that means struggling childless people paying it. Still, it's all attention.

Shot when people remember your posts from years back. Next it will be people remembering you saying you should get money for children you can afford to support from your huge income even if that means struggling childless people paying it. Still, it's all attention.

?? I presumed you meant "shocked".....

Not at all... I don't think I have ever hid I have a young family and that is one of the reasons why I don't come. I had six reasons for not going if I remember correctly and they haven't really changed.

1, :censored: owners

2, :censored: trust

3, Young family

4, Not as easy to get to the games now I don't live in the town

I have stated these on many occasions.... If you have such a good memory you will remember that as well. Its all available via the search. Go knock yourself out.

I actually forget the last two points but I am sure my rant post saying I am not coming any more made six points.

I once made the point about "universal" benefits not being a bad thing and where it could lead to if we start removing them all, the NHS being one of them (two tier NHS etc). I am pretty much sure I qualified my whole argument though with the point that I could afford to lose the money and wouldn't cry heavily over it considering the plight of others. As its my actual opinion....

But you seem to be here to have a bit of a dig.... So I guess this whole post is wasted on you.

Edited by oafc0000

I was due to be a guest in the new excutives boxes on Saturday, are they still not finished?

You may end up at " little red rooster" for a meal instead because " you can't always get what you want" and they are "out of time" in trying to finish it before then. It's not just the fire doors that they need to "paint it black" but id be a "fool to cry" about it because "time waits for no one".

In a statement released by Corney he asked for "sympathy for the Devil" he had thought that "time was on my side" but now had "No expectations" of finishing the venue before "ruby Tuesday".

...... don't worry the sister will be along with my morphine soon... :ohno:

You may end up at " little red rooster" for a meal instead because " you can't always get what you want" and they are "out of time" in trying to finish it before then. It's not just the fire doors that they need to "paint it black" but id be a "fool to cry" about it because "time waits for no one".

In a statement released by Corney he asked for "sympathy for the Devil" he had thought that "time was on my side" but now had "No expectations" of finishing the venue before "ruby Tuesday".

'Brown Sugar' in mine please.

I know they're only rock 'n' roll puns, but I like 'em, like 'em, yes I do.