Another monumental cock up

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Electrics, foundations and now possibly the fire exits or whatever other cock up has gone on.

No wonder Dunn is looking forward to the transfer window. We've saved millions by having the YTS lads build the stand. Ffs.

Other points aside why are you bringing up the foundations bull:censored: again. You are the only poster who made such a claim during the construction and now you trot it out again. Do you have a link - a source - or a chip on your shoulder ?

Other points aside why are you bringing up the foundations bull:censored: again. You are the only poster who made such a claim during the construction and now you trot it out again. Do you have a link - a source - or a chip on your shoulder ?

Or direct knowledge. I also know further developments that allowed the build to kick on but details on that are staying private in terms of things I'll publicly put out there. One or two have had this info face to face.

Also on this, at no point did I say there was a problem with the foundations for the whole of the stand. I simply stated an issue with foundations had been found at the build. That is 100%. This has been rectified through some outside finance as have other faults apparently but I'm unaware what they are.

Absolutely dreading next Friday now when ours in in there.

The bosses sister in law was there last night...or shall I say wasn't as they were alledgedly turn away at the door, ended up in Indish instead.

Could this get any worse for our event centre.

I'd be prepared to be disappointed. Been working quite closely with somebody who has the job to make the the place look, shall we say, festive. Worked their balls off on Friday/Saturday(even paying for extra staff) to get it ready, only for it to be cancelled and people turned away at the door.

It says in the Chronicle that Royton-based PJR Windows had a party of 16 arrive and were told not to send their taxi's away. The company's Noel Mahon said "I spoke to the club at 4pm that day and they didn't mention anything and said they were looking forward to seeing us". He was told they could come back on another date, to which he replied, "I don't think so".

It says in the Chronicle that Royton-based PJR Windows had a party of 16 arrive and were told not to send their taxi's away. The company's Noel Mahon said "I spoke to the club at 4pm that day and they didn't mention anything and said they were looking forward to seeing us". He was told they could come back on another date, to which he replied, "I don't think so".

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/8/news-headlines/95581/party-own-goal