Another monumental cock up

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How else where the club supposed to get the money in the coffers to pay the players wages?!

Reputations cannot be repaired by a simply offering a freebie at a later date.

The club should bring out a book titled how to antagonise your customers in 'several easy to follow steps' could be a best seller!

PR Nightmare.

Embarrassing doesn't even cover it anymore. Irreparable damage could have been done here with some companies

I think personal reputations come into it too! Imagine if someone convinced their bosses to go with the idea who then invited other people/business partners for it to be cancelled! .. people get sacked nowadays for less!!

Truly shocking state of affairs and I hope people who've organised functions there don't get their names/reputations tarnished because of it

Edited by thetramdriver

Having been told by "our leader" that the budget was set based on the Stand being operational it seems we might now be in a situation where it relegates us (especially if we are having to compensate folk.) The biggest irony of all ironies!

Time our leader came out and told us just what the :censored: is going on... Preferably without slagging off and blaming it all on the fans

To advertise an event, take money and then turn people away on the door is absolutely unforgivable!

Fairly certain that I have seen PJRs name on advertising hoardings this and other seasons and I could be wrong but 'did' they not also sponser a players kit .... What a :censored:ing awful 12 months ... Lets hope 2016 treats us all a little better.

I was going to say it could not be much worse, but I donlt want to tempt fate.

I wonder if these two institutions are related;

OEC - Oldham Event Centre

OEC - Oldham Evening Chronicle

Both could come under the same 'Rarely Wrong' heading!

Since the Chron comes out at about 11am can it be described as 'Evening' anymore ?

The latest reports suggest it was an issue with the garlic bread starter, concerns it wasn't fit for human consumption.

The club are blaming it on 'moldy old doe'

Well everyone's being saying we need a breath of fresh air at the club. :grin:

this summer I thought I will make more effort financially to the club, I've gone halfs to a St knowing I will only make 6 home this season

the Mrs booked two meals in the new north stand for end of aug for our wedding anniversary 65 each plus vat an I was treating the folks to the same over Christmas.

not sure where I'm going with this but how can something go so wrong for us again.

like a complete ffking mug though

I went in the club shop sat an bought stuff?

it really is like a bird who cheats on you an treats you like :censored: but you,ll always love her because 4 times a year you'll get what you want.

this summer I thought I will make more effort financially to the club, I've gone halfs to a St knowing I will only make 6 home this season

the Mrs booked two meals in the new north stand for end of aug for our wedding anniversary 65 each plus vat an I was treating the folks to the same over Christmas.

not sure where I'm going with this but how can something go so wrong for us again.

like a complete ffking mug though

I went in the club shop sat an bought stuff?

it really is like a bird who cheats on you an treats you like :censored: but you,ll always love her because 4 times a year you'll get what you want.

Wouldn't she need to be able to score to cheat on you?

:censored:ing joke as usual.... Even the happy clappers are starting to wake up now... Shame you woke up too late!

The lands gone... Its all been wasted away.... and we have a shed that can't pass health and safety... Dire....

All this seems along time ago!!

C_71_article_509305_body_articleblock_0_

Que LeylandLatic to pop up and tell us everything is fine... From Glasgow....

EDIT: opps sorry about the poor image :) Its probably for the best anyway....

Edited by oafc0000

:censored:ing joke as usual.... Even the happy clappers are starting to wake up now... Shame you woke up too late!

Que LeylandLatic to pop up and tell us everything is fine... From Glasgow....

Shame you woke up too late? Why? What would have happened had they woken up earlier?

This sort of sweeping contempt for fellow Latics fans is something that I can't be doing with. Just like when people flippantly post about negative fans, who often have every right to feel negative and who are still obviously interested if they're taking the time to be negative! And it certainly doesn't help when Corney, Barry and Dunn make it clear that they :censored:ing hate the fans too.

And that bit about LeylandLatic, you're the pot, he's the kettle...?