Blackpool in for Philiskirk

Is Winchester not the dogs bollocks any more then?

Poleon does loads wrong but he impacts on games far more than Philliskirk.

Winchester never was the dogs bollocks, however given a run of games he would do better than any of these turd bags.

Poleon can run and score the odd fluke, however his downfalls are he runs out of play and has the shot accuracy similar to what I imagine Oscar pistorious would have, mind you...

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then he's anonymous for the next eight games.

Poleon occupies defenders, he runs forwards, as does Winchester (sometimes)

I'd rather have a :censored: quick one than a :censored: slow one.

I'd rather we have 11 decent players but we don't - most of the have been anonymous since August. A player could sit by the corner flag tossing himself off for 89 minutes - if he then scores the winner he will do for me. Without Philiskirk this year we would not have a paltry 2 league and one cup win... We'd have none and be even more in the :censored: than we are.

Is Winchester not the dogs bollocks any more then?

Poleon does loads wrong but he impacts on games far more than Philliskirk.

Then why has neither of those 2 been selected in preference by the Manager(s) then?

Why did Blackpool not come in with a bid of £75K for either or them-It is because they are not as good a player. Its blatantly obvious really but you refuse to see it!

I'd rather we have 11 decent players but we don't - most of the have been anonymous since August. A player could sit by the corner flag tossing himself off for 89 minutes - if he then scores the winner he will do for me. Without Philiskirk this year we would not have a paltry 2 league and one cup win... We'd have none and be even more in the :censored: than we are.

I didn't want him to leave. Why are you telling me this?

I liked him but no way we are offering contracts out at this stage given where we are.

This is what is going to see us relegated. The board either need to back Dunn now or sack him. Either way, just make a decision. Maybe Dunn didn't want Yeates anyway but the two 1 month loan signings just leave everyone in limbo again.

We either invest money in a new manager with a good pedigree, or the board stands behind Dunn and invests in the team. We obviously can't afford both, we might not be able to afford none. But do neither and we're heading for league 2.

Doesn't goal difference come into effect/affect (I'm crap at English) this season?

I wouldn't worry about goal difference, if our top scorer for the second half of the season only musters 5 goals we're gonna be far below the points threshold for goal difference to be a factor.

Edited by PlayItLivo

Then why has neither of those 2 been selected in preference by the Manager(s) then?

Why did Blackpool not come in with a bid of £75K for either or them-It is because they are not as good a player. Its blatantly obvious really but you refuse to see it!

Either I'm tired or your waffling on. When have I ever said anybody was better than anybody else? I like philliskirk, Winchester and poleon (at times).

But to answer your question with your other question, if that makes much sense, they never offered 75k for any of those players because they haven't done nothing because they have been sat on the bench.

I wouldn't worry about goal difference, if our top scorer for the second half of the season only musters 5 goals we're gonna be far below the points threshold for goal difference to be a factor.

My point was, Blackpool are relegation candidates, so are we. If he scores one for them he gives them another goal advantage on us (obviously if we don't score, which is very likely) therefor at the end of the season if we are on the same points and it comes to goal difference, maybe if he wasn't playing for our relegation rival they wouldn't have the extra goals!! Make sense?

Either I'm tired or your waffling on. When have I ever said anybody was better than anybody else? I like philliskirk, Winchester and poleon (at times).

But to answer your question with your other question, if that makes much sense, they never offered 75k for any of those players because they haven't done nothing because they have been sat on the bench.

I wasnt replying to you-that's why I used the quote to the poster

By the way you never raised a question in reply. But if you had then I would have told you that they are both sat on the bench for a reason

My point was, Blackpool are relegation candidates, so are we. If he scores one for them he gives them another goal advantage on us (obviously if we don't score, which is very likely) therefor at the end of the season if we are on the same points and it comes to goal difference, maybe if he wasn't playing for our relegation rival they wouldn't have the extra goals!! Make sense?

We're in the :censored: because we are :censored:.

We don't need to be concerned with the teams around us until we have our own house in order. It doesn't matter which teams occupy the places around us, we're still only half way through the season. We aren't doomed because of where we are in the league now, we have two games in hand which could take us to 18th by all accounts. We're doomed because this team is dog:censored:, completely devoid of confidence, cohesion and synergy and we don't look close to turning it around. If we carry on as we are, only managing 3 wins until the end of the season, with a top scorer of 5 goals we'll probably finish bottom anyway. If we twist, bring in some players, with a bit of quality, a bit of fight, we could still go down and but at least we acted when we needed to, but we could also grind out more wins, we might not be as spineless, with the right players we go on a run to take us out of this mess (it's hard to imagine, but different players could produce different results)

All I know is the options are

1) stick with what we've got

2) scour the market for better players

1 = Certain relegation IMO, so 2 is a no brainer.

If we've not sunk by March and are still scrapping for our lives, then I'll see how other teams around us are doing. Until then it's on us.

Edited by PlayItLivo

Poleon has got 5 goals with less than half the starts that Philliskirk had.

Food for thought.

Few things you've put on this post I agree with and not happy about that.

Poleon also gets played on the wing. Better ratio. Not that bothered about Philliskirk

And then he's anonymous for the next eight games.

Poleon occupies defenders, he runs forwards, as does Winchester (sometimes)

I'd rather have a :censored: quick one than a :censored: slow one.

I'd take a :censored: slow Luke Beckett over a :censored: quick Poleon (not that we have those sorts of options available to us these days).