Blackpool in for Philiskirk

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name 12 other players he is better than. Yes his performances have improved and yes he has scored some important goals but we may have scored more without him.

We had a squad of 31 so 30 not counting him, then deduct the other 10 players selected leaves 20 out of which there are 3 goalies=17. Not hard was it?

Both Philiskirk and Yeates started for Blackpool yesterday. Danny up front. Lost 1-0 to Vale.

Still unconvinced he has the physical requirements to play the position. Slow and weak: most strikers possess at least one of the two.

Not that he's going to be a striker but sometimes Winchester transcends those classifications, which is why I think he can move up leagues. He's skilled running with the ball, and able to shield the ball it's almost like they don't matter.

Edited by NewBlue

Still unconvinced he has the physical requirements to play the position. Slow and weak: most strikers possess at least one of the two.

Not that he's going to be a striker but sometimes Winchester transcends those classifications, which is why I think he can move up leagues. He's skilled running with the ball, and able to shield the ball it's almost like they don't matter.

You forgot to add that Winchester is good at kicking a football too.

I am sure in your world, all the ills of the planet will be corrected very shortly. See the Daily Mail on Monday if you require convincing

See, that's the second time you've had me down as a Mail reader. It puts you liking Danny Philliskirk as a holding midfielder or left winger nicely into perspective.

See, that's the second time you've had me down as a Mail reader. It puts you liking Danny Philliskirk as a holding midfielder or left winger nicely into perspective.

That's gota be one of the worst assumptions in OWTB history !!

I am sure in your world, all the ills of the planet will be corrected very shortly. See the Daily Mail on Monday if you require convincing

Ha.

The papers I reckon LL reads make the Morning Star look like the Daily Mail....!

Dunn just tweeted that he bought his lad a Philliskirk shirt the week before he left and we should 'make of that what we want'.

Personally, I make of it that he's a bit boring, but there you go...

I make of it that he thought the best bit about Latics was Philliskirk in midfield. Makes me wonder if he's sober now or was always pissed when he picked the side.

• 3 months later...