Blackpool in for Philiskirk

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be great in your world, everything so black and white.

To be fair Dunny boy has been saying for weeks he knows what and who he wants - a week into the transfer window he was desperate to have to have he's saying - "give me till next week"

Meanwhile Blackpool sign 2 (of ours)

Coventry sign Cole

Barnsley sign Fletcher

And we get two players back for the season changing time frame of a month!

Just listened to his interview on Blackpool player....says he's been playing in midfield for Oldham but McDonald wants to play him up top which is where he prefers!!

Someone's telling porkies... I'm pretty sure he told us recently that he prefers to play in a deeper role

Watch him score for fun now!

To be fair Dunny boy has been saying for weeks he knows what and who he wants - a week into the transfer window he was desperate to have to have he's saying - "give me till next week"

Coventry sign Cole

Barnsley sign Fletcher

And we get two players back for the season changing time frame of 23 days

FTFY

Edited by yarddog73

Just listened to his interview on Blackpool player....says he's been playing in midfield for Oldham but McDonald wants to play him up top which is where he prefers!!

Someone's telling porkies... I'm pretty sure he told us recently that he prefers to play in a deeper role

Watch him score for fun now!

Employee tells employer what that want to hear shocker

Coventry sign Cole

Barnsley sign Fletcher

A lot of transfers happen on the back of another.

Corney might have said you can x, y and z but we need to free up some funds first.

But hey, logic like that wouldn't suit the agenda of some.

Coventry sign Cole

Barnsley sign Fletcher

Has he said "give me till next week"?

He said that he was due a meeting with Corney this afternoon to discuss targets.

Should this have already been done weeks ago in readiness for the window opening i'm bamboozled !!!!!!!!!

Searching for the pun!

Maybe he just needs the green light on deals already set up? I really don't know!

No. Is a player :censored: if he scores but we lose? Does young Daniel spoon them on purpose unless there are points in it? It means :censored: all.

It means points which if you hadnt realised determine our League position. It means commitment to the club.

How on earth you can try to minimise the effect of late winners on our League position is really really baffling.

Oh :censored: it, I give up

It means points which if you hadnt realised determine our League position. It means commitment to the club.

How on earth you can try to minimise the effect of late winners on our League position is really really baffling.

Oh :censored: it, I give up

It's just chance though whether your goals happen to be the ones that score points. It isn't a special skill. Is it only me that can see this? I'm broadly in favour of us scoring goals under any circumstances, apart from in our own goal.

It's just chance though whether your goals happen to be the ones that score points. It isn't a special skill. Is it only me that can see this? I'm broadly in favour of us scoring goals under any circumstances, apart from in our own goal.

That one line speaks volumes about your understanding of the game.

OK, educate me as to why he doesn't score much at other times then?

Err..being played out of position in the majority of games is the main reason. Perhaps the reason he's scored what's proved to be the winner in lots of games is down to the desire and will to win he has compared to his teammates.

Let's see how many he gets for Blackpool if they play him up front.

Err..being played out of position in the majority of games is the main reason. Perhaps the reason he's scored what's proved to be the winner in lots of games is down to the desire and will to win he has compared to his teammates.

Let's see how many he gets for Blackpool if they play him up front.

I fear he may start scoring for fun, but I have a hunch it will be no different from us. Drifting in an out of games. Time will tell.

Danny is a model pro.... does what he is asked to do. New baby bit of cash in hand and he's offski who can blame him. Proof will be IF we survive and team gels is that likely? Signing players to end of January is a joke in itself. Mills looks a certainty to go....

Let's hope so.

I fear he may start scoring for fun, but I have a hunch it will be no different from us. Drifting in an out of games. Time will tell.

He will score goals for Blackpool IMO if played up front but he may tend to have the Scott Vernon effect.

by which I mean he will do nothinh then score un-important goals like consolations or goals when the game is already won comfortabley by 3 or 4

plus we get to start countless threads every year about maybe re-signing him - I think this is actally the best part of this whole transfer, cant wait until pre-season.