Blackpool in for Philiskirk

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The money probably allowed us to bring in the players who kept us up. Doesn't seem like he's been that influential for them either.

Ideally would've kept him, but if the question was him or safety it's fairly straightforward.

The money probably allowed us to bring in the players who kept us up. Doesn't seem like he's been that influential for them either.

Ideally would've kept him, but if the question was him or safety it's fairly straightforward.

I think we changed our style of play after Shez came in. We went very direct, lots of long passes to forwards to try and hold to ball up.

Phili wouldn't fit into that style of play, so not a big miss.

Next season though.....?

I think we changed our style of play after Shez came in. We went very direct, lots of long passes to forwards to try and hold to ball up.

Phili wouldn't fit into that style of play, so not a big miss.

Next season though.....?

Don't expect much change in style next season.

Philly had to make way for better quality anyway. A team relying on Philliskrk to be a key player is a team getting relegated from League One.

Said it then and I'll say it now.

We robbed them blind.

Yeh a bit like when Bradford sold us Jairzinho,

I mean that one that I have finally managed to forget

his name!!

There is no chance of a severe frost with the sun blazing. Bloody Oldham weather.

I was thinking the same thing this morning. We are just heading into Winter and some cool relief and it was 31 degs here. Bloody Brisbane weather.

Leeds robbed us for poleon swings and roundabouts

...I'd like to see what half a season without injury working under Sheridan's guidance would do for the boy... I've seen flashes - Gillingham away, Chesterfield away - where he's been running at the opposition defence and he's looked like a match winner. I agree it's all too infrequent, and there is much to criticise - first touch, decision making, apparent attitude et al - but I just feel like there might be a decent asset under there.