Please tell me this lazy waste of space is out of contract?

He has pace which is fails to use properly & from what i can see its his only assett as hus finishing is massuvley suspect.He has no guts as he will always go backwards rather than use his only assett to try and beat his man. Stephen Hunt looked to be in his 60s today and Poleon not once looked to go at him.

We need bravery in our team as well as talent & Poleon is a passenger 90% of the time. We can't afford to carry people next season if we want to achieve anything.

Please tell me this lazy waste of space is out of contract?

He has pace which is fails to use properly & from what i can see its his only assett as hus finishing is massuvley suspect.He has no guts as he will always go backwards rather than use his only assett to try and beat his man. Stephen Hunt looked to be in his 60s today and Poleon not once looked to go at him.

We need bravery in our team as well as talent & Poleon is a passenger 90% of the time. We can't afford to carry people next season if we want to achieve anything.

He didn't have pace today and on many occasions was up against a defender making his debut.

Edited by BP1960

The lad hasn't played for months because of injury! Think shez could turn him into a decent player. Would give him a year plus a year option.

What was his excuse for being :censored: before the injury?

Can't pass, can't finish, dreadful touch, poor attitude, brainless AND a big earner.

He is quick though. And direct. But then again, so is a gazelle.

I'd get rid.

Spot on.

It's interesting to see 3 of 4 in the votey thing started by Singe say release..... I'm in the 1 in 4 still, I'm not convinced that he won't make a useful player with the right guidance. Someone hard as nails like Shez could well be the ideal tonic for his attitude and get the best out of his undoubted asset.

He may never be consistent..... but if you could get a good game out of him 1 in 5, instead of 1 in 20, even if used as an impact substitute at times, then he's worth another gamble I think.

Can't pass, can't finish, dreadful touch, poor attitude, brainless AND a big earner.

He is quick though. And direct. But then again, so is a gazelle.

I'd get rid.

I haven't found it yet, but I am sure his deal from Leeds tampered so in the first year of his contract he was in par with Leeds wages but it ran down to a more realistic wage toward the end if the contract.

Trouble is Shez might not be here to get the best out if him.